Answered By: DCC Libraries Last Updated: Oct 05, 2015 Views: 5
If Delgado's online databases and electronic journals do not have a specific issue you are searching for, you may be able to get the article through our interlibrary loan system, called ILLiad.
In order to request materials through interlibrary loan, all users must register through ILLiad, the interlibrary loan system. After registering, users can request interlibrary loan materials through ILLiad, check the status of their requests, and view a history of requests submitted through ILLiad.
We can deliver electronically articles that are sent to us in an electronic format. We post these articles on your ILLiad account. From there you can access these articles for 30 days. How to sign up for electronic delivery:
- Logon to ILLiad using your username and password.
- Press the button " Change Personal Information" towards the bottom of the page.
- Answer "Yes" to the question "Preferred Electronic Delivery if Possible(via web through ILLiad?)."
- Press the "Submit Information" button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
- When you are finished using ILLiad, Please exit by pressing the button labeled "Exit ILLiad System" at the top of the Main Menu.
Text a Librarian
Text A Librarian: (504) 322-3655