Answered By: Courtney Stortz Last Updated: Jul 30, 2014 Views: 2
To check the status of a request follow this procedure:
· To check the status of a request, logon to ILLiad using your username and password.
· Press the "Active Requests" button to view all the requests still in process on ILLiad.
· Select the appropriate transaction number button for the request you wish to check the status for. You will then see detailed information.
· Scroll to the bottom of the page.
· When you are finished using ILLiad, please exit by pressing the button labeled "Exit ILLiad System" at the top of the Main Menu.
Text a Librarian
Text A Librarian: (504) 322-3655