Answered By: Courtney Stortz Last Updated: Jul 30, 2014 Views: 5
There are several different places your requests may be:
· Active Requests -- Use this button to view, edit, or cancel those requests that are still in process.
· Checked Out Items -- Use this button to view or renew item checked out to your username.
· Request History -- Use this button to see all your completed requests. Completed requests are photocopies you have already received and loans you have returned.
· Cancelled Requests -- Use this button to view or resubmit any request that has been cancelled either by Interlibrary Loan staff or you.
· If you have trouble locating a request please contact the Interlibrary Loan office at 504-671-5315.
Text a Librarian
Text A Librarian: (504) 322-3655