If you are looking for databases, including Issues & Controversies:
You can access the databases from any computer on the Internet but, if you are off-campus, you'll have to log-on.
1. Go to the main Delgado page www.dcc.edu
2. Click on the library link at the bottom of the page.
3. That will take you to the library's homepage:http://dcc.libguides.com/library
4. Click on the tab that says Databases, then "click here to access our Databases."
5. That will take you to our A-Z Databases page:http://dcc.libguides.com/az.php. The databases will be listed in alphabetical order but you can search by subject or vendor as well.
6. When you click on the database of your choice it will ask you to log in with a username and password. The username will be Your LOLA L# and the password will be your birthdate in mmddyy format.
Here is a link to Issues & Controversies.
Was this helpful?
Text A Librarian: (504) 322-3655