Answered By: DCC Libraries Last Updated: Oct 06, 2015 Views: 30
Answered By: DCC Libraries
Last Updated: Oct 06, 2015 Views: 30
- RENEWALS: Materials may be renewed twice if there are no holds on the titles.
- Renewals may be made in person at the Circulation Desk on your campus/site or online through the library’s online catalog.
Online renewal access procedures are as follows:
- Go to
- Click on 'My Account' on the toolbar.
- Select 'Renew My Materials'.
- Type Your User ID (LOLA #) and PIN (birthdate-mmddyy)
- Click on 'List Charged Items'
- Follow the instructions provided on the page.
You may contact any library Circulation Desk with online renewal problems or questions--click here for hours and locations of DCC Libraries.
Text a Librarian
Text A Librarian: (504) 322-3655