Answered By: Shanna Clevenger Last Updated: Jul 22, 2015 Views: 14
Answered By: Shanna Clevenger
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2015 Views: 14
OVERDUE FINES and/or LOST CHARGES
- Books -- $0.20 per day (weekends and holidays included).
- Videos -- $5.00 per video per day.
- Reserve materials – $1.00 per hour for in house items. $13.00 per day for one or two day checkouts.
- Maximum fine per item is $45.00.
- Replacement fee for books is $60.00.
- Replacement fee for videos/audio-visuals is $75.00.
Fines for books not returned within fifteen days of the due date automatically convert to a $60.00 replacement charge. Click here for circulation policies.
Text a Librarian
Text A Librarian: (504) 322-3655